Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Taylor Tuesday

I tried really hard to keep up with my twice a week emails to you, but failed to produce one for Taylor last week.  The problem is that I don’t take as many pictures of Taylor.  I get frustrated with this but now that she’s in school there are less hours at home with her.  When I am home with her, I am often in the the middle of what we are doing and not behind the camera.  So am I working on getting back behind the camera some more this year.  Chris took the girls to the park a few weeks ago and they haven’t stopped talking about it ever since.  We went to that park today and Taylor had a blast playing on this spiderweb of ropes.  I am glad I found this cutie on the spiderweb rather than the eight legged versions I scream at and then kill. 

IMG_6222

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs